Thursday, May 19, 2005

Words of Encouragement. For myself.

started off my day with driving in the circuit. made a couple of errors today but not grave ones.
thankfully.
well, i was a wreck today i must say. even up til now.
butterflies fluttering ard & worms gliding ard in my tummy.
a part of me knows i can do this. i may be able to pass.
but the other part of me is thinking, how if i dun pass? how will i react?
i was never so nervous for my exams! y driving?
i'm puzzled.
anyway, it's abt 12 hrs & 25mins til my test.
i'll have to be up early to practice. my instructor is nice enuff to lend me his car all morn to practice.
after practice i headed to meet grace. we went to orchard to collect a receipt from Hyatt den roamed the streets. thankfully i had her for company today cos i duno how better i cud hav spent my day..
ended off our evening with dinner at PS & mass at holy trin.
altho i must admit my attention was not fully focused but i'm sure God heard my prayers.

I pray U'll be our eyes
And watch us when we go
And help us to be wise in times when we dun noe
Let this be our prayer, when we lose our way
Lead us to the place
Guide us with Your grace
To the place where we'll be safe

I pray we'll find out light
And hold it in our hearts
Where stars go out each night
Remind us where we are
Let this be our prayer
When shadows fill our day
Help us find a place
Guide us with Your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe

tune in tmr for updates on my result.
God bless.

No comments: